Stem Cell Transplant Regional Territory Manager
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat. Job Description:
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
The Stem Cell Transplant Regional Territory Manager is responsible for executing all strategies to enhance relations and referral opportunities between regional hematologists and oncologists and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Chicago Stem Cell Transplant clinical team. This will include implementation of a physician outreach and retention program and ongoing identification of new physicians for recruitment or redirection from other facilities into CCRC Chicago Stem Cell Transplant program. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and maintain strong referral relationships between the hospital and community-based physicians throughout the region. The overall goal of the position is to increase visibility of CCRC Chicago Stem Cell Transplant and hematological malignant and non-cancerous hematological conditions, increase referrals and decrease outmigration.
- Develops and manages referral relationships between the hospital and community-based practitioners.
- Gathers market intelligence through physician outreach efforts and communicates information to service line leaders.
- Maintains profiles on physician practices, analyzes physician activity reports and develops strategy to address referral patterns and areas of interest.
- Plans and coordinates physician outreach, networking events and referral meetings.
- Collaborates with transplant team and establishes referral relationships with hospital partners to increase utilization of the Stem Cell Transplant and hematological service lines.
- Identify Regional Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and establish/maintain scientific relationships with KOLs; connect KOLs with CTCA Hematologists.
- Develop and execute territory plans in alignment with regional and national plans of action (POAs).
- Collaborate across multiple functions and within a region(s) to maximize territory opportunities
- Provide clinical presentations and information in response to unsolicited questions (as appropriate) in academic, community, and healthcare provider settings in both group and one-on-one situations
- Provide scientific support at regional medical conferences.
- Provide timely feedback/information on emerging opportunities to internal teams and stakeholders
- Ability to travel over a broad geography is required.
- Must live within the territory (Wisconsin, Illinois). The position may involve travel of more than 50%.
- Prior field experience as a Hematology or Oncology Specialty Pharmaceutical Representative, Medical Science Liaison (MSL) or similar role strongly preferred.
- 2-5 years clinical or research experience in hematology or similar specialized therapeutic area.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional networks.
- Current working knowledge of US legal, regulatory, and compliance regulations and guidelines relevant to industry interactions with health-care professionals.
- Ability to partner and maintain relationships within the medical community.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- BS degree in science and/or medical discipline preferred.
- Hematology trained RN or mid-level (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) preferred.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-02222