Project Manager, IS
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Project Manager plans, executes and finalizes projects according to aggressive deadlines and budgets. This includes coordination of resources and efforts of team members, third party contractors, and consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. This role also defines the project’s objectives and provides oversight of quality control throughout its life cycle. He/she completes and documents the final project review, including ‘lessons learned.’
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support the business requirements in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.Directs and manages project development from beginning to end
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.Coordinates the resource estimates and participants needed to achieve project goals.Where required, negotiates with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the Company
- Coaches, mentors, motivates, and supervises the project team members and contractors, and influences them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks.Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.Effectively communicates project expectations to team members and to stakeholders
- Proactively manages changes in project scope, project issues, potential risks, and devises contingency plans.
- Develops and delivers status reports, proposals, requirements documentation, change/risk/issue logs, earned value analysis, and presentations
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration; a Graduate Degree is preferred.
- 8+ years of IT experience, with the majority of those years in applications development is required.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation is required.
- 3+ years of project management experience is required.
- Current industry protocols, standards, and technologies understanding is required
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are required
- Experience utilizing MS Project as a project management tool preferred.
- Must have the ability to convey technological concepts that satisfy business requirements
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
Job Reference #: 15582