Application Developer (Web Technology)
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Web Developer is responsible for the design, development, and deployment of complex, custom Web sites, and custom solutions for e-commerce and social engagement. The role is responsible for consulting with internal customers, team members and external vendors to appropriately design, build and manage web sites and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyze user requirements, create technical specifications and apply proven Web development and agile methodologies in order to accomplish business goals.
- Provide expert knowledge and recommendations on Web, mobile designs across a broad range of development methodologies and tools to ensure the success and sustainability of custom applications.
- Ensure delivery of business needs in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Applies ALM and software engineering best practices and principles
- Consult with vendors and other team members to design, build and manage web sites.
- Understands relational data structures and technologies to design, develop, and query stored data.
- Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications required in each phase of the SDLC, and complies to internal standards and guidelines
- Identify opportunities to optimize the environment, implement monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure high availability and performance
- Provides 24x7 post-implementation supports, responds to problem quickly and provide both short and long term resolutions
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of Web Front Development for consumer facing applications or related area is required
- 2+ years hands-on experience with SiteCore is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Expert in Microsoft .NET C#,AJAX, MVC 2 to 5 (Razor/ASPX),
- Expert in writing elegant HTML5 and CSS3
- Relevant understanding of online analytics and demonstrate proficiency in using web analytics tools
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (2012 +) and TFS
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft IIS
- Excellent understanding of web services, modular development, HTML/CSS, XML, SQL, and ORM
- Experience with Umbraco a plus
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.
Job Reference #: 14157