Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
The Application Analyst I reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user’s needs as they relate to applicable systems. The role is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of systems as assigned. Acts as an internal resource in terms of system capabilities, and assists with upgrades and changes to the base system, as needed. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to: documenting functional and technical requirements, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals, and administering training.
- Works with customers to understand their system requirements. Assists with the documentation of technical solutions to satisfy requirements, and completes and documents formal system testing and procedures. 20%
- Works with vendors and/or the Technology Systems Architect to be current on product features and supports the CTCA implementation strategy with the product’s roadmap. Using this information, he/she assists in education of the CTCA end-users on available functionality. 10%
- Responsible for application configuration, as assigned. Monitors system configuration effectiveness. Utilizes prescribed department change management processes to report anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies. 30%
- Collaborates with the user community and IT leadership to provide support for systems, projects and initiatives. 20%
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external customer base promoting a transparent work environment for all IT initiatives. 10%
- Insures procedures are written, maintained and published for applicable systems. 10%
- Associates’ Degree or higher in Health Care or IT related field, preferred.
- 0 - 2 years of IT or related business experience, preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple applications.
- Capable of leading one project, simultaneous with additional responsibilities.
- General understanding of appropriate workflows, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.