DW ETL Developer
DW ETL Developer - Goodyear, AZ
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA® provides stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. Imagine access to your own personal health coach! We also provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The ETL Developer will be responsible for analyzing the business requirements, design, develop and implement highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. Candidate is required to perform daily and project functions with a focus on meeting the business objectives on time within a rapidly changing work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the ETL Lead, Solution Architect, Data Modeler, Data Mapper, Business Analysts to understand business requirements, providing expert knowledge and solutions on Data Warehousing, ensuring delivery of business needs in a timely cost-effective manner.
- Assist in developing project plans, assigning the appropriate technical resources and cost estimations.
- Evaluate and design data collection, data staging, data movement, analytics delivery, data quality and archiving strategies.
- Lead and guide the ETL developers in data profiling, source-target mappings, ETL development, SQL tunings and optimization, testing and implementation.
- Provides reviews of deliverables and identifies gaps/areas for improvement.
- Provides/reviews detailed technical specifications and ETL documentations required in each phase of the SDLC, and complies to internal standards and guidelines.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the ETL environment, implement monitoring, quality and validation processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Provides 24x7 post-implementation supports, responds to problem quickly and provide both short and long term resolutions.
- Provides end-users supports including business queries and requests.
- Perform other duties or special projects as assigned .
- Design, develop, and test extraction, transformation, and load (ETL) programs and processes
- Collaborate with business requirements analysts to identity and understand source data systems
- Supports and monitors system configuration and ETL programs effectiveness and makes recommendations for technical improvements and changes as needed
- Utilizes prescribed department change management processes and methodology to report anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies
- Ensures technical documentation and procedures and written, maintains and published for applicable systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience building new and maintaining existing ETL applications
- Minimum of 5 years of data warehousing and/or Data Marts
Knowledge & Skills
- ETL Tools: Microsoft SSIS & Informatica experience.
- Databases & Utilities: Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Visio).
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Current industry protocols, standards, methodologies, and technologies.
Healthcare industry experience.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals, and corporate entities, earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who value working with others and thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Job Reference #: 13240